So I got a mail from a reader/subscriber of this blog' called Omonike requesting me to do a tutorial on another subscriber's neck piece (Ogaga) from the 'Reader DIY' post sometime last year. I then got in touch with Ogaga to have her grace us with a tutorial of her lovely neck piece and she did! Well, I'll post it so you 'read from the horse's mouth' lol! Have fun!
1. Cut the felt to the shape you want, in this case, triangular.
2. Cut thin strips of the fabric in equal lengths and knot at each end.
3.twist the strips in a circular manner around itself to get a rose-like pattern. Apply drops of glue to hold in place
4. Glue a bead on top of each rose.
5. Arrange the roses on the felt, when you see how good it looks, take them down and apply glue to each of them and paste
6. And voila! you have your neckpiece!
Remember to subscribe on the blog's side bar so you can follow for updates and freebies!