Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Something Old, Something New.

So I had this clock for a while now, er quite a while cos I remember getting it around my freshman year so it has beeeeeeeen a while! Ok, and after many battery changes and all and probably getting better and more interesting clocks, I kept it tucked away until recently when I stumbled across it and thought to make it more useful to me.

I got some ankara fabric, and here's what I did - mostly, I got around doing this tutorial out of curiosity :-)

I made a template with some stiff paper, and made sure it was the same shape as the clock's face, and could fit into it.

And here it is, sitting pretty and safe lol!

1 comment:

Jumoke said...

Well done Onnari,I'm a designer too,Your posts has been helpful...thanks