Friday 14 March 2014

Fabric Friday VIII

Hello! So as I promised, I got you a sneak peak into my most recent fabric buys, now you might wonder why I always go fabric shopping right?  Some of you have asked - well asides stocking TSN Fabric store, and my personal use, I also need fabrics to work with, for my clients.
So here they are...

This is soooo fab, looks like art..like some painting right?


I love pops of colour against black and white...







I thought this was so refreshing when I found it!


Phew! Monochrome and colour!



You won't believe the silky texture this baby has!


This would make a lovely vintage blouse amongst other things....





So that's all for now! Watch this space and remember to follow on twitter @thatssewnaija.



8 comments:

Uju Lilian Ikegbune said...

tanx alot onari,i am so shopping in ur store. i love fabrics, sometimes i dont even know the names and i get cheated. you would hear from me soon

Unknown said...

U're welcome! Glad u love them

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous fabrics! I really like the "painted" style one :)

Unknown said...

Me too :-)

Uju Lilian Ikegbune said...

Good day Onari, i have nominated your blog for the liebster awards, please find time to check out www.ethniques.blogspot.com
i would also like to communicate some stuffs to you about the fabrics on your email

Unknown said...

Wow! Err how does it work though? Got a nom last year and did. Itching about it *covers face.
Sure hit me a mail @ thatssewnaija@gmail.com

Unknown said...

@ Carolyn just visited ur blog, following!

bera said...

How do I follow you on naira land? Love your blog