Friday 27 December 2013

Fabric Friday III


So it's time for another edition of fabric Friday! anyone else excited as I am? It's amazing how this weakness of mine (I'm an unapologetic fabricaholic) has generated so much interest - my mail box is filled with unending questions about sourcing and the like so all I can say for now is hang in there, hold your horses as I've got something special coming soon. *grin*
Here are my uploads -

 

More on the other side......
Paisley Print in Monochrome.


 Beige and black polka dots



Neon pink and navy checkered print.


A closer look - I fell in love with this print as soon as I saw it.





Jade green and black chevron stripe chiffon. I like that the chevron stripes are irregular. Quite unique.


Blue, black,and white chiffon - this has got a lovely border across the bottom.






*yawn...* I feel my eyes closing as I type. #loooong/tiring day. Have a goodnight y'all and talk to you soon. Xoxo.

2 comments:

JackieNj said...

I found your blog today while looking for a tutorial on how to draft a princess seam bodice. Thanks for the clear instructions.
I am a self taught sewist from Kenya and glad to have found your blog, I look forward to more of your posts.
Hugs,
Njeri

Unknown said...

Thanks lots Njeri!