Saturday 24 November 2012

Guess Who's Got A Magazine Article?!




So I got a weekly article on www.bellanaija.com and as a result of that, have been ecstatic for the past couple of days. For those of you who haven't visited the site yet, it is a media, fashion/style,entertainment (and looots more) online magazine and really popular I must say. My weekly article is a fashion/lifestyle DIY one (of course) and while it is so great to think about, I began wondering how I'd juggle creating DIYs for the magazine as well for you guys over here on my blog! I can't even keep up with regular posting! eeeesh! Anyways,  I wont fret. Its a challenge. God would see me through it all. I know. :-)
I'm posting before and after pics of my first DIY on the magazine, to read the whole article, please click on this link: 

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/11/22/bn-do-it-yourself-give-that-old-clutch-the-va-va-voom/













twitter: www.twitter.com/thatssewnaija
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thats-Sew-Naija/135870069895751?ref=hl
pinterest: www.pinterest.com/onnari

3 comments:

Eya Ayambem said...

This is hard work. Keep it up and Congrats!

Unknown said...

it sure is! thanks dear

ARIANNA said...

Forever I will be grateful to God for ur talent. From Nairaland to blogspot to bellanaija ãήϑ soon to international magz. U̶̲̥̅̊ rock girl. I will be needing some sewing tutorials from U̶̲̥̅̊ as I've finally been blessed with a sewing machine coupled with ma knitting machine. Gotta get all crafty.
GabriellaJoy of Nairaland