Wednesday 28 November 2012

DIY - How To Turn An Earring Into A Brooch


Hello guys! Had such a looooong and tiring day but it does feel good to be here after it all. Tonight i'll be sharing a quick and easy DIY I created over the weekend, (hope i don't fall asleep while posting, lol!) 
So I got this neck piece along with a pair earrings some two weeks back and looking at the earrings, for some reason I decided I wasn't going to wear them but turn them into brooches (please don't ask me why! :-))

more on the other side...


 ...the neckpiece

..the earring


What you'll need:

Safety Pin

Studs


Glue



Procedure:
I opened up the earring, the metal was really flexible.






Spread some glue on the reverse side





 place the safety pin on the glued part, gently



 place some more glue on the top i.e the surface



carefully apply your studs atop the glue covering the entire surface...



and you should have something like this:






that's all folks!


xoxo
Onnari.


follow me on twitter:         www.twitter.com/thatssewnaija
like me on facebook:         http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thats-Sew-Naija/135870069895751
pin with me @ pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/onnari


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nne done did it again ! I always leave feeling good !

Unknown said...

Thnx lots Fifi, just realizing the multiple uploads for d glue!internet connection was so crazy-wld fix d@. Jeez,so embarrassing!

Cherrie_Jo said...

U keep outdoing urself with every post. Lol

Unknown said...

Aww! Thx dear man-eater! *grinning*

Anonymous said...

Hello dear,u're gd @ wat u do.kp up d gd wrk & thnx a lot. Wishing u d best.