Thursday, 22 August 2013

How To Decorate Your Space With Corn Tassels


 Hello! So I did mention some time ago about guest writing for the online magazine Bellanaija? Well here's the DIY project I put together for my last article. 














What you'll need:
1. Corn tassels
2. Dye
3. Water
4. Bucket
5. Wooden stick for mixing the dye.




   
How:
1. Mix the dye in water 
2. Dip the tassels into the dye mixture for about three minutes
3. Spread out to dry.
And then you place your tassels in a vase or jar and grace your space with it! here I also added some peacock feathers into the mix. 
Have fun with it and remember to send in photos thatssewnaija@gmail.com when you do as well as subscribe for TSN blog updates and freebies!










5 comments:

shade said...

Yea I saw your post on Bella Naija. This tutorial is really helpful. Never knew it was this easy. Thank God corn harvest is around the corner. I will try it out. ThanK you.

Onnari Osemene said...

Yes it is dear- do send photos when you do!

EmmyK said...

Lol... Really cool stuffs here...
I'm overwhelmed by ur blog... I have a flair for DIY, seen so much on abeautifulmess.com
Really U stirred me up unto cool stuffs
U r my newest buddy. Followed U from BN

milecar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
uchenna Ezeonyeka said...

very beautiful
ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com