Thursday 1 August 2013

Changes!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3966618/?claim=ddrssqrumpy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello you!hope you doing great? So I just wanted to put it out there that this blog's undergoing some much needed change so please please bear with me on my absence and lack of updates and of course things would be a bit shaky for awhile, but we would be thankful for the change in the end! Bless you! And keep visiting!
Ps. The finished sew- along dress would be posted soon as the blog 'stabilises' this is because, participants were/are still more willing (if I may use that word) on the Nairaland sew along thread I opened when the Sika sew along took off. Feel free to check it out!
http://www.nairaland.com/1273492/sew-along-thread-tailors-fashion


Xoxo,
Onnari

4 comments:

Damie Alabi said...

Ok.can't wait to see the new look.
www.chubbytalker.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Me too- would upload a post as soon as the site's sorted out. Thanks for visiting. Love ur blog, would be heading back to it shortly!

Torera said...

OMG!! Finally, a diy blog by a Nigerian! I am so happy to finally meet you onnari...I saw your diy piece on bellanaija and gosh I feel like your sister already! I recently started a diy blog called www.diydose.com and I see you've been around for quite a while. Well done! You have so many great articles. Cheers to making the world happy, one diy post at a time... Torera

Unknown said...

Thanks much Torera! Glad you like! Heading over to yours now. Yay I've got a Naija DIY sister!