Sunday 10 March 2013

Reader DIY!

It really gives me great joy to receive emails from readers of this blog, and even more so when they say that they have been inspired by the tutorials shown here, to create or make something, that absolutely makes my day! Today I'll be sharing DIYs by two readers, Bukola and Ogaga. They really are something! Bukola made her lovely ankara dress along with matching ankara bangles and earrings, while Ogaga made some lovely neck pieces!

Bukola


Ogaga

more after the jump...
please pardon picture quality....thanks.

Bukola's accessories


Bukola's dress

                                  
                                   Ogaga's neckpiece





Ogaga's neckpiece


  
Ogaga's neckpiece


aren't these brilliant? 

that's all folks, thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Onnari.

don't forget to follow on twitter: @thatssewnaija

7 comments:

Ibifiri Kamson said...

Wow this is lovely. I love this blog stumbled as I was researching how to make Ankara bangles. Cos I do a lot of accessories n will love to add bangles etc into my products. Good job and good blog. www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanx a whole lot! Appreciate ur stopping by

Berry Dakara said...

Oh wow, nice!

ARIANNA said...

Yippie my girl Buu nailed it. Promised her I must make that dress. I also like that Ogaga's neckpiece but can you give a tutorial on it please? Thanks Onnari for featuring my person. Yippie

St Richards .C. said...

Ogaga's neck piece is really cool..nice stuff..keep d good work ogees!!!onnari tnks for featuring my dear friend!

Unknown said...

They are wonderful, and u r welcome!

Anonymous said...

Am a newbie here,onari pls could u take a tutorial on ogaga's neckpiece?( The black and white)its so cool.....I tried doing it but cldnt get it right......pls pls and pls, its urgent. Thanks and God bless