Tuesday 4 December 2012

DIY Inspiration - Proenza, Pichulik, Holst + Lee


"She wore her sexuality with an older woman's ease, and not like an awkward purse, never knowing how to hold it, where to hang it, or when to just put it down."
— Zadie Smith
Now those were the words that confronted me when I first visited the Pichulik website. Did they have to do that to me considering the fact that I had already fallen in love with thier accessories and am a SUCKER for poetry, colour, as well as rope accessories? phew! 
So I've been lusting over accessory bands Proenza and Holst + Lee for their brilliant rope accessories so you would understand my delight when I 'found' Pichulik, a South African based label during the Solange shoot for Elle South Africa! Pichulik also does rope accessories, and I must say these labels inspired a DIY craving and so I decided to make  a pre -  post lol!
check out my previous rope accessory here
Here are pieces from the labels:

Pichulik
  Pichulik
more on the other side


 Pichulik bangle
Holst + Lee Mariachi Neckpiece




Holst + Lee Pharoah Neckpiece


Holst + Lee Bangle

Pichulik Neckpiece



Proenza







Pichulik neckpiece


Proenza

Holst + Lee

keep visiting for my DIY version!

xoxo,
Onnari.


www.twitter.com/thatssewnaija
www.pinterest.com/onnari
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thats-Sew-Naija/135870069895751


photo credits:
www.pichulik.com
www.ampersanddesignstudio.com
www.google.com
www.polyvore.com

No comments: